We believe in the power of technology to do good in the world.
Mobility has changed and continues to change the world. Apteligent’s mission is to create profit for the teams that build apps and to empower those teams to create profitable app experiences for their end users.
To do this, we’re democratizing the proven data science tools and methodology that modern big data platforms enable. We help large enterprises, non-profits, and individuals understand and quantify the links between the performance of their mobile app and user experience.
To read about first-hand experiences from some of our interns, check out the blog posts from our Agent (SDK) Team and our Front End Development Team.
Apteligent’s SaaS infrastructure is a high-volume distributed system.
We handle over 100 billion app loads per month, four billion events per day and 46,000 events per second across more than 600 million monthly active users.
How do we do it? Our platform is based on the Lambda architecture design pattern.
To process and store the data from our lightweight SDK, we employ technologies like Kafka, Spark, Cassandra, and Mongo.
To analyze the data we collect, our data team uses Apache Zeppelin. That analysis informs our product roadmap and deliver predictive insights to our customers.
To enable the visualization of data for our users, our front end team is using Sass, Flux, Redux, Node, and Kraken.
On paper, Apteligent looks like a typical Silicon Valley based startup: enterprise, mobile, SaaS, big data, data science, catered lunch, ping-pong, team outings, and so on. But what really drives us is an honest blue-collar work ethic. At Apteligent, no individual is greater than the team and what we can accomplish as a team.
On your first day, you’ll hear about our corporate values:
- We revere honesty.
- We value the differences among us, not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our business thrives on diversity.
- We are introspective and strive everyday to understand ourselves so that we can learn to productively work in a growing business.
- We are goal-driven and results-oriented.
- We encourage each other to constantly improve performance and discover new efficiencies in the way we work.
- We profit from contributing to an organization where the traits of humility and excellence are complementary.
We are young at heart but led by an experienced team of software engineers, product managers, and business professionals.
- Competitive salary and corporate bonus program
- Stock options
- Health, vision, and dental—Apteligent pays 100% of employee premiums
- 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit
- Catered Lunch Monday – Friday
- Catered dinner 2x / week